Ways to Give
We define giving in a number of different ways. Not only is there monetary giving, but giving of one's time, donation of items, sponsorships, and the list goes on.
Please donate to Augusta Partnership for Children, Inc. via Go Fund Me at: https://www.gofundme.com/augustapartnership4children
OR Donate via paypal: https://www.paypal.me/CandiceHillman
Thank you for your donation + support!
By giving monetarily, your dollars will be used to:
- Purchase supplies for general administration of the APC, its initiatives and youth programs
- Secure space and security for community/special events
- Provide the opportunity for youth and consumers of services to attend conferences and training by assisting with the cost associated with travel, accommodations and registration fees
- Develop marketing materials to increase awareness about the APC and programs
- Sponsor one of our Family Nights or community events by providing dollars for educational materials, incentives, food and supplies
Giving of Time by Volunteering
By giving of your time, we are able to touch the lives of more individuals in need. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Assistance with APC events
- Adopt and mentor a family
- Provide corporate consulting to help assess and improve APC's business operations
- Provide training and technical assistance to APC staff in the areas of technology and multi-media, accounting, data/statistics, career development, and public relations
Giving by Donations
By giving in the form of donations, we can meet the needs of the families and youth that we serve and provide materials, incentives, food, beverages, and more.
- Provide meeting space for consortium and group connection meetings
- Provide food and beverages for APC events
- Provide items that support early childhood development such as toddler equipment and toys
- Donate children's books or subscriptions to parenting magazines
- Donate items for our annual silent auction
To make a donation, volunteer or provide an in-kind service, contact Monica Howard at 706-721-1867 or email@example.com.
Also, if you are a Kroger customer, you can give to APC, Inc. by registering with krogercommunityrewards.com and designate our organization name
(AUGUSTA PARTNR FOR CHILDREN NPO) or number 97355.